Jade Seed Wellness
Foot soaks are safe, effective, convenient, and relaxing way to improve health.
The pharmaceutical-grade medicinal herbs in this foot soak formula act synergistically to
improve blood circulation.
Fresh blood flow to the injured areas allows for oxygen and nutrients to enhance the healing process.
These foot soaks also help boost the immune system, enhance metabolism, calm the mind, and
regulate the endocrine system.
Benefiting patients with chronic cold feet, neuropathy, poor digestion, cold body, bad circulation, skin issues, fatigue, depression and more.
These are some of the Earth's most powerful stimulating, warming and healing herbs that have come from some of the harshest environment.
From the snow covered fields high in Tibet, we have discovered rare plants and Tibetan formulas to create a powerful healing foot soak.
Myrrh Medicine Transdermal Infusions
available exclusively to my patients.
Stop in to my clinic for a
New Patient consultation to see if
Foot Soaking is right for you.
Nerve pain/neuropathies of the feet, gout, arthritis, (poor circulation)
Pain caused by immune system imbalance
Wandering pain from limb to limb
Helps pain and inflammation caused by gut dysbiosis (digestive issues)
Nerve pain caused by deregulation of cortisol and nitric oxide
Influences prostaglandin regulation for sharp pain
Beneficial to menstrual cycles
Insomnia & Fatigue
Anxiety & Depression
Stress, Mood Swings
~Premium Quality Pharmaceutical Grade Herbs in a Proprietary Tibetan Medicine formulation.
~Sourced Fairly &
Directly from the farm.
~Purchase of these foot soaks supports
Medicine and Culture.
Herbal Ingredients 藥材成分
Du Yi Wei(獨壹味), Zang Chang Pu(藏菖蒲), Hong Hua(紅花), Hong Jing Tian(紅景天), Qiang Huo(羌活), Ai Ye(艾葉), Sheng Jiang(生姜), Ku Shen(苦參 )
1. Choose a basin.
You need a container large enough to accomodate both your feet and deep enough to cover your ankle bones. A Tupper-ware dishpan works well. An electric foot spa is ideal.
2. Prepare the medicinal infusion. Bring 2 quarts of water (if you are using a dish pan) or 3 quarts of water (if you are using a foot spa or a large bucket) to a boil in a large pot. Place one or two medicinal sachets into the pot (as directed by your doctor), turn the heat down to low, cover the pot, and simmer gently for 30 minutes.
3. Reduce the infusion to proper soaking temperature. Add 4 quarts of room temperature water (if using a dishpan) or 7 quarts of room temperature water (if using a foot spa or large bucket) to your basin. Add the hot infusion to the water in the basin and stir thoroughly.
4. Confirm the soak temperature is between 105-112 degrees using an instant-read kitchen thermometer.
THIS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT IF THE SENSATION IN YOUR EXTREMITIES IS IMPAIRED BY NEUROPATHY OR AN OTHER CONDITION.
The ideal soak temperature is between 110-112 degrees. Many people find this temperature uncomfortably hot when they first start soaking, however. It is ok to work up to this temperature gradually.
5. Sit down and soak. Choose a place where you will not be exposed to drafts and where you can sit quietly without disruptions. It is best to avoid watching TV or using a phone or computer while soaking. Use the time to meditate, pray, or have a pleasant conversation.
6. Maintain the soak temperature. It is important to maintain the soak temperature in the therapeutic range of 105-112 degrees for the duration of the soak (30-45 minutes). The easiest way to do this is to use an electric kettle to add small amounts of boiling water to the soaking basin every 5 - 1 0 minutes .
REMOVE YOUR FEET FROM THE BASIN WHEN ADDING HOT WATER AND EXERCISE EXTREME CAUTION WHILE USING ELECTRIC APPLIANCES AROUND WATER.
ALWAYS CONFIRM THE SOAK TEMPERATURE IS BELOW 112 DEGREES BEFORE PUTTING FEET BACK IN THE SOAK.